- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the website located at www.neurozone.com (the “Website”). The Website is owned and operated by Neurozone Proprietary Limited (registration number 2012/018381/07) (“Neurozone”).
- These Terms are binding on everyone who chooses to access the Website without qualification or exception. By using this Website, the person accessing the Website (the “User”) agrees to be bound by and shall be regarded to have accepted to abide by these Terms, and acknowledges to have read and understood them. If the User does not agree to any of the Terms, the User should not enter, view or make use of the Website.
- Certain information regarding the User and the User’s behaviour can be obtained automatically, through cookies and other means, in the course of the User using the Website. This includes, but is not necessarily limited to the User’s internet protocol address, internet browsing software, page visits and domain. This assists Neurozone to manage the Website and provide functionality. Neurozone may use this information for internal purposes and for purposes related to the services provided by Neurozone from time to time.
- Neurozone discloses to the User that Neurozone will process the User’s personal information in order to analyze same in order for Neurozone to develop its products and services. Amongst other things, Neurozone will process personal information in order to analyze market information and the profile of persons using the Website. The User consents to all such processing of personal information. Accordingly, no third party outside Neurozone (including but not limited to the managers, leaders and supervisors within the organization for whom the User may be connected) shall at any time be provided with any of the User’s answers to any of the questions in our diagnostics or registration forms.
- The User may provide Neurozone with the User’s personal information. The User consents to Neurozone using such information for the purposes as set out in clauses 4, 5 and 7.
- By utilizing the Website as part of an organization the User agrees that managers, leaders and supervisors within the organization will be able to access reports and information on averages of the results of their teams and departments within the organization. The User consents to the aforementioned persons having access to such reports and information.
- By requesting or indicating that the User would like to receive Neurozone’s newsletter or any other marketing material which can be requested on the Website, the User agrees to Neurozone sending to the User the requested newsletter and any other information or material which Neurozone believes may be of interest to the User.
- The User accepts that by using the Website, the User consents to any processing or storage of the User’s personal information and warrants that any and all data provided by the User is up-to-date and accurate.