Neurozone® Advanced Course for Coaches
Incorporate neuroscience into your coaching approach
33 CCEUs including:
- 28 Core Competency hours
- 5 Resource Development hours
How it works
- This 12-week Neurozone® Advanced Coaching Course will teach you how to support individuals and teams to become the best version of themselves, by blending
- Behavioral brain diagnostics
- neuroscience insights, and
- robust coaching methodologies
The first part of the twelve-week course is a six-week online commitment covering behavioral neuroscience and drivers of brain performance that inform resilience and high performance readiness.
The second part is six live online sessions (weekly) dedicated to the practical integration of neuroscience theory into your coaching practice.
The theoretical component requires self-study and includes detailed podcasts and webinars presented by Dr. Etienne Van Der Walt, an accomplished neurologist, cognitive neuroscientist, and authority in early childhood brain development. The practical component, facilitated by Dr. Chrisna Swart, a trained and qualified neuroscientist and coach.
The benefits for coaches
- Design your coaching approach using the principles of integrative behavioral neuroscience
- Help you gain coachable insights into the neuroscience of mindfulness and high performance energy
- Help you offer unique and effective coaching solutions that will transform individuals and teams
- Help you optimize your brain-body system and propel your coaching to the next level
- You will be able to join our global community of coaches for enhanced networking opportunities
What's it all about?
Watch this video to hear from Dr Etienne van der Walt, neurologist and CEO of Neurozone, as well as Dr Chrisna Swart, neuroscientist and consultant at Neurozone, about what it means to be a truly neuroscience informed coach: