The High Performance Resilience Survey
Take a snapshot of your organization's resilience and high-performance outcomes every six months. Identify where interventions are required to build resilience that drives high performance. Enable your leadership to direct the right resources for systemic change.
How does it work?
- Employees do an online assessment in less than 10 minutes
- Neurozone® generates the High Performance Survey Report
- Leadership receives the report that recommends resilience-building interventions for the highest impact
What's it all about?
Do you need to know which of your organization's departments and teams have the lowest High Performance Resilience and would benefit the most from an intervention?
This analytic report aims to identify where intervention is most needed to build individual and collective resilience, enabling leadership to direct resources to the right areas for systemic change.
The Neurozone® High Performance Resilience Survey assesses and reports on two main components:
- The Neurozone® Resilience Index
- Organizational outcomes, including:
- Burnout risk
- Employee Engagement
- Turnover Intention
- Job Satisfaction
- Job Performance
Trusted by leading companies worldwide
Neurozone® and MIT
The Neurozone® diagnostic system has been used by the executive management program at MIT since 2016.